Monday 22 February 2016

PERSPECTIVE !!!

New thoughts from "I am Pastor TT"; Pastor Tuoyo Edun.
PERSPECTIVE !!!
I have come to understand that the difference between winning and frustration is perspective. Perspective is all about location. Where you are viewing situations, circumstances and prospects from. A lion and a deer see each other and run...towards the one and away from the other. Their response is prompted by perspective. Reading‪#‎thePowerOfYourMind‬ or listening/hearing/watching the New Year Message‪#‎YearOfSpreading‬ does something very profound in me: my perspectives are changed. David and his older brother both saw Goliath: the one saw defeat, the other saw tax free status. Perspective.
I want to share with you, six (6), quotes that I heard when I was in the university and I wrote them down in my notebook (from way back in school) that I rediscovered recently. These quotes are not from the book #thePowerOfYourMind nor the message #YearOfSpreading, but they represent mindsets that have been reinforced in my mind as I listened to Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome (who in my opinion is the most influential voice in the world today) during the recent Pastors Refresher Conference (PRC).
1. "If your position can't change you, change your position."
2. "The space between where you are now and where you want to be is called 'DECISIONS'. "
3. "If you only pray when you are in trouble, you are in trouble."
4. "Everyday may not be good but there is something good in everyday."
5. "Faith doesn't make things easy. Faith makes things possible."
6. "Only trials can give you triumph. Only obstacles can give you miracles."
Every time you are influenced by someone, your perspective will change. Get these 2 life changing resources: #thePowerOfYourMind & #YearOfSpreading. Edify yourself through them thoroughly. And do great deeds that will change your world by the doing of these deeds.
#YearOfSpreading #thePowerOfYourMind ‪#‎February‬=Order


No comments:

Post a Comment