Wednesday 30 March 2016

The International Easter Youth Camp (IEYC) with Pastor Chris

PASTOR CHRIS @ THE IEYC 2016 !!!
The International Easter Youth Camp (IEYC) with Pastor Chris is an exciting and life transforming experience that will catapult you into new realms of glory in fulfilling God‘s dream for your life.
A testimony by one youth present at the IEYC with Pastor Chris, 2016;
Today, at the International Youth Camp with Pastor Chris, I found myself doubting the strength of the word 'surreal' in describing my experience.
In John 4, the woman who encountered Jesus ran and said "Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did." That's how I felt tonight as Pastor Chris, my father, showed 200 youths from 72 nations, why God created the earth, why He made man, what sin is and God's solution to it.
Oh, Lord, if I were not saved, I would have run to the front of the altar and asked how I could be saved. Pastor discussed pre-Adamite creation to present day man into the future of mankind and the world, all using empirical evidence as shown by the Word, bringing to nothing the theories and uncertainties that many have postulated as true science.
TODAY, I became aware that God loves me, more than ever before. Pastor Chris said "He is called God, the Father, because He is a Father, and as a Father He wanted children, not just creation." He went on to explain that this is why He created this entity man (who had existed before in evolutionary progressions, but not in God's image) in His own image. That's why we were made -- to be loved.
And then the Spirit of God said to me: "You see the way a Father loves His child? That's all me. It's who I am. Man would not have had that innate ability to be so. I designed fatherhood; I am the first Father. Think how much more loving I would be, seeing as man's knowledge of this thing (fatherhood) that I put in Him is limited.
Pastor Chris said, "your mind would never know how much God loves you," and tears filled my eyes.
Tonight was too real...too practical...too scientific...too anointed...too true. Indeed, I beheld the glory of God on the man of God, Pastor Chris, full of grace and truth!






No comments:

Post a Comment